Online Script Registration Instructions
A. The Online Script Registration system asks the user to upload a PDF and counts the number of pages. Once the payment is confirmed, it generates a registered PDF with a MFTC registration number and unique digital ID, stamped in a QR code. The QR Code retains the registration details. The user is shown a temporary link through which he or she can download the registered soft copy. Additionally, one can also get an email at the registered email ID carrying the registered soft copy as an attachment.
- Any attempt to tamper with the document will invalidate the digital signature and cancel the registration.
- For secrecy and security purposes, MFTC website DOES NOT save your files/work. Therefore, only you are responsible for the safekeeping of your Registered Files.
- You can upload a single file not exceeding 10 MB in compressed PDF format per transaction for registration. However, in the case of songs, stories and poems you may include four songs, four stories and four poems leaving one blank page after each work in a PDF file for uploading. Please note that in the title section you have to mention all four titles marking a coma after the first, second and third titles.
- You can also add a maximum of TWO Co-authors per transaction.
- Avoid apostrophes and special characters in the script title.
- Suggestions for uploading the right PDF file.
- Acceptable Malayalam Font size is between 10 and12 with standard single spacing. For other languages the Font size is between 12 and 14.
- DO NOT upload PDFs having scanned images. Use only PDFs of text documents.
- The PDF file should be A4 size with portrait orientation (landscape not accepted).
- There must be a margin of 1 inch on top and bottom of every page of your work.
- Also leave sufficient margins on left and right side of the page similar to an A4 page setting.
- DO NOT protect your file using any password. Password protected files will not be processed by system.
- DO NOT include any Header or Footer in your file. They will be inserted by the system as proof of registration.