Malayalam Film and Television Chamber of Commerce Annual Membership
People who attained 18 years working or willing to work predominantly in the Malayalam Film and Television Industry whether in Cinema, Television, Web Series and Web Based Assignments, Advertisements, Short Films, Production Houses, Distributors, Exhibitors, Film Creations, Serials, Film and Television Academies, Students and people who plays significant role in the film and television industry directly or indirectly. In the case of youngsters who not attained 18 years, any one of their parents or guardian can apply for Life Membership on their behalf.
Advantages of Annual Membership
2. It has same rights of a Life Member except the period of membership and to contest Managing Committee elections.
3. Simple online process and less documentation.
4. No prior experience in the chosen filed is required to become an Artist and Technician annual member.
Disadvantages of Annual Membership
2. The annual membership should be applied in the month of April. If a special request is made through email id firstname.lastname@example.org in May month, there is a chance to consider it for an annual membership. Later it is not possible and an applicant has to wait for another 10 months to make an annual membership application.
3. The annual member cannot contest for Managing Committee elections.
4. No reminder or notification will send from MFTC to renew the membership.
5. If delayed to renew the annual membership on time, penalty to be paid to renew it. 6. If membership card is lost, damaged or photo faded out and new address to be added ₹ 500 will be charged to issue a new membership card.